16 Channel USB Call Logger
Simple to Install
Just snap a USB cable to your Windows PC, load the software and you’re recording! The 16 Channel USB Call Logger enables you to record from phones, handsets, analog extensions, speakerphones or microphones.
Scan Calls Instantly
Scan thousands of recordings in seconds. Search by Caller-ID, number dialed, time and date, notes, etc. Copy, email, save or encrypt recordings with just a mouse click. All the software you need is included.
Live Remote Monitoring
Tunnel in via LAN or WAN to listen in live on any conversation.
Features of the 16 Channel USB Call Logger:
- Get crystal-clear recordings.
- Record everything, or just selected lines.
- Sort, access, email, and retrieve recordings from any PC on the network.
- Monitor live calls in real-time.
- Locate recordings instantly using time, Caller-ID, numbers dialed, DID extension, or DTMF signaling.
- All you need to record Including server, logger and cabling.
- Records from outside phone lines, analog extensions, microphones or radios in perfect digital quality.
- Installs with two quick connections: One input cable between the logger and your network, and one Ethernet cable to your network.
- Digital Loop-back testing lets you listen-in live for easy installation.
- Calls may be securely accessed worldwide via your existing LAN.
- Recordings are individually time and date stamped for easy recall.
- Caller ID and touch tones are decoded for easy search and recall.
- Individually adjustable level controls give you crystal clear recording from a variety of signal sources.
- Calls from each line and day are organized in separate directories for quick access. Every recording includes a digital signature with time and date stamps for traceability.
- Automatic disk space management saves room for your most important calls. Old calls can be backed-up or optionally deleted to conserve disk space.
- Call Analysis Software sorts recordings using DTMF signaling. Calls can be easily located using DID trunk numbers, Caller ID, or out-bound number dialed.
- Calls are recorded in standard .wav (u-law G.711) format for play-back on any PC or Mac using Media Player. No proprietary play-back software is required.
- Real Time Player software provides instant recall and live monitoring of any channel from remote network workstations.
- Optional VoIP, PRI/T1 and ISDN interfaces are available.