Icom IP-501H Push to Talk Over Cellular
The IP501H provides wide area communication using a LTE (4G) and 3G network and push-to-talk over cellular instantaneous communication. Individual calls, group calls or all calls can be made the same way as a conventional two-way radio.
Communication throughout the Coverage of LTE (4G) and 3G Network
Using a LTE (4G) and 3G network, the IP501H can provide stable connection and wide area communication throughout the coverage of the network. The IP501H does not require its own repeaters or IP network which reduces the cost of building and maintaining a wide area radio network.
Key Benefits – IP501H Push-To-Talk Over Cellular
- Priority Interrupt Calling
- Communication throughout the Coverage of LTE (4G) and 3G Network
- Multiple User Communication
- Industry Leading Compact and Lightweight Body
- IP67 Dust-Tight and Waterproof
- Optional Charger Cradle with Bluetooth Function
- High quality, clear audio using G.726 Vocoder
- Individual, Group, Talkgroup, Multiplex Talkgroup and All calls
- Emergency button, Lone Worker and Man Down functions