Social Distancing DMR Series 2-Way Radio Callbox – DMR Digital
SOCIAL DISTANCING in any workplace is made easy with the DMR Series Digital 2-Way Radio Callbox!
The compact and durable DMR Series digital 2-way radio callbox deploys easily – no wires, no trenching, and no construction required. The DMR Series callbox can be used as a stand alone using alkaline batteries or it can be powered using an external AC adapter.
The DMR Series callbox provides crisp, clear, long range DMR digital voice communication and allows staff and visitors to communicate with your radio-equipped personnel from points near and far, be it the plant floor, a maintenance garage, the gated entrance, a delivery dock or the 9th Tee. Accomplish more with your 2-way radio system!
- Wireless, 2-Way, Push To Talk, TDMA Tier-2 DMR Digital Technology
- Available in licence required UHF, 450 – 470 MHz frequency band
- No Trenching or Construction Costs To Install
- Business Band Frequencies, Long Range Performance – Up to 1 Mile** Line Of Sight.
- Callbox works with virtually any UHF DMR Tier-2 Business Band 2-Way Digital Radio
- Durable, Gasket-Sealed, High Impact Molded, Polycarbonate Enclosure
- Tamper and Vandal Resistant, Internal Antenna, Long Life, Machined Aluminum Push To Talk Button
- Battery* Powered For Stand Alone Operation or external power capable for Always-On Operation. (*For optimal performance of battery only applications, Auto Turn-Off should be Enabled)
- Built-In Relay Control allows Long Range, Remote Control of Gates or Doors or use with optional strobe light for emergency applications.
- Recordable voice messages. Greeting message and location ID alert message.
- High Audio Output – Provides easy to hear audio in high noise areas
- Adjustable Volume Control Settings Via field programming
- PC programmable
- Standard Flange Mount Hole Pattern Easy Installation. Optional Mounting Brackets Available
- Available In Different Enclosure Colours: High Visibility Green and Coal Black
- Call Ritron regarding custom colours for volume applications
- Designed and Made in the USA